DIY: How to make Carrot oil
Carrot is beyond what most of us call it. It goes beyond eating, it stretches down to skin care products’ properties( Yes!)
It is healthier to use natural oil than the chemicals with preservatives that we buy randomly. Carrot oil has the following benefits:
It restores damaged skin
Gets rid of aging signs on the skin
Helps to protect the hair from breakages
Reduces allergic reactions
Things needed for carrot oil are:
Carrot( about 3 pieces)
Fine mesh strainer measuring cup
Oil( coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil)
See how to make coconut oil
1) Peel the skin of the carrots after washing just the same way you Peel carrots you would like to cook with.
2) Grate the carrots with the aid of the hand grater.
The grated carrot looks like the picture below.
3) Pour the grated carrot into a pan( a non steaky pan preferably, add a cup of oil(either olive, almond or coconut oil) I use small tin tomatoes cup to measure( empty tin)
4) Fry for about 5-10 minutes over a low heat, at this time, the oil is already orange in color. Bring down and allow to cool for about an hour.
5) Pour into a mesh strainer and strain.
Yes! You carrot oil is ready. It’s that easy
Feel free to share this with friends that will benefit from it.
Sharing us caring!
Please help us share to others. Thanks