DIY: How to make apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar ( ACV for short) is made through a fermentation process.
It aids digestion
When added to bath water, it restores and balances the skin’s PH and acts as a disinfectant that kills bacteria and fungi present on the skin
It prevents dandruff and hair breakage when used on hair ( apply on hair after shampooing, leave for 10minutes and wash off)
Making of Apple cider vinegar is one of the easiest DIY one can learn.
Things needed are:
Apple( about 5)
1) Wash and chop your apples afterwards. Chop into medium size, the peels of about 8 small apples can be used too.
2) Pour the chopped Apple into a clean open mouthed bottle.
3) Pour about 1milk cup of sugar into a cup of water. Pour the solution on top of the chopped apples that are in the bottle at this time.
Make sure the solution ( sugar water) covers the surface of the chopped apples. Add more water if need be.
4) Using a paper towel, cover the mouth of the bottle and hold it firmly with a rubber band around the mouth region to keep it void of dirts.
5) Secure the bottle in a warm, dark place for about 3-4 weeks.
6) At the end of the 3-4 weeks strain out the liquid and dispose the apple pieces. Pour the liquid into the same bottle and cover it again with same paper towel or cheesecloth.
7)Return the jar to the same warm, dark place and leave it there. For another 4 to 6 weeks, stir with a plastic or wooden spoon every few days or so (let say every 3-4days).
At the end of the first 4 weeks, you can start tasting your vinegar and once it gets to an acidity you prefer, you can at that time transfer it to a bottle with a lid and begin using your AVC.
See how to make Carrot oil
It’s that easy. Try and report. We would like to hear from you.
Feel free to ask questions where necessary.
To share is to care. Please help us grow by sharing with the social media buttons right under this post.
Thanks for your time..