See natural remedies for pimples that work effectively
Asides how embarrassing it is, it also is painful at times and even makes one’s face discolored with black spots.
Getting rid of pimples has been a very long battle for some over the years. Lots of people have tried all kinds of remedies that they can think of, even those that people recommend from anywhere.
Remedies to Pimples
1) Ice: Using Ice on areas of the face affected by pimples can help to reduce the swelling, improve blood circulation on the affected area of the face.
Ice helps to push out the oil which has concentrated on a particular spot on the face thereby causing pimples.
2) Toothpaste: Most people does not know that toothpaste can be used to fight pimples and get rid of pimples from the face.
You apply some quantity of white toothpaste on the affected part before going to bed for the night.
Gently rinse off the next morning. you will be amazed at how fast the pimples will clear from your face.
3) Garlic: Garlic has been used over the years for so many different purposes. The world at large has come to know how powerful and medicinal it is.
Cut one clove of garlic into two and rub the affected place on your face where the pimple appears, with the cut garlic cloves and leave it for like 5 minutes before washing it away with lukewarm water.
Ensure to repeat the same process a couple of times a day for quick and fast solution.
4) Honey: Use a piece of cotton wool and apply some quantity of honey on the affected area of your face and leave it for like 30 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
Ensure to do this a few times in a day for effective result.
5) Lemon Juice: Use a clean piece of Cotton and apply some juice of lemon (lime) on the affected place before going to bed and rinse off when you wake up in the morning.
6) Steam: Steaming is very effective on a face that is being troubled by pimples. What you have to do is.
How to steam your face
-boil some water and pour into a clean bucket
-put your face at a safe distance facing the bucket and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for some minutes.
– rinse your face with lukewarm water and allow it to dry, and apply any oil free moisturizer after the steaming and drying process.
I think these few tips should be helpful to someone who has been looking for some home remedies to get that pimples out of your face.
These tips are simple but very effecting and also it does not cost you much to get the items mentioned in the list.
Also ensure that you keep your face dry and clean so that pimples will go off your face faster.
Avoid the use of numerous products on your skin. Maintain one.
Have a special towel for the face.
Drink lots of water.
Take lots of fruits and vegetables.