Detailed steps on how to detoxify the blood. Detox !
Heard about “Detox”? Detoxification has been practised for centuries by cultures around the world — including Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine system.
Detoxification is about resting, cleansing and nourishing the body from the inside to the outside. By eliminating toxins and feeding the body with healthy foods and nutrients.
Detoxifying helps to protect one from disease and renew your ability to maintain optimum health through a range of methods including yoga, meditation, fasting and more.
HOW DOES DETOXIFICATION WORK?
Detoxification is cleansing the blood. This can be done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination.
The body gets rid of toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin. When these systems are full of impurities and aren’t properly filtered the body is affected.
Detox schemes can help the body’s natural cleansing process by:
- Through fasting;
- Driving toxins from the body through stimulation
- Promoting elimination through the intestines, kidneys, and skin;
- Improving blood circulation through exercise
- Supplying the body with healthy nutrients.
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOU NEED TO DETOXIFY?
Everyone should detox at least once a year excluding nursing mothers, children, and patients with chronic degenerative diseases, cancer or tuberculosis. Consult your doctor if you have questions about whether detoxing it’s right for you.
You will know if these signs are present:.
- Low-grade infection
- Puffy eyes or bags under the eyes
- Unexplained fatigue
- Sluggish elimination
- Irritated skin
- Menstrual problems
- Mental confusion
SEE HOW TO START A DETOX
Firstly, reduce your toxin level by quitting alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, refined sugars, and saturated fats, all of which act as toxins in the body and are obstacles to your healing process.
Minimize your use of chemical-based household cleaners and substitute natural alternatives.
Stress is another hindrance to good health, it triggers the body to release stress hormones into the system. These hormones can create toxins and slow down detoxification enzymes in the liver.
Meditation and yoga are simple and effective ways to relieve stress by resetting your physical and mental reactions to the inevitable stress life will bring.
THE DETOX PROGRAM THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Detoxification programs are too numerous to be mentioned. Depending on what you want to achieve. Some programs follow a seven-day schedule. It takes the body time to clean the blood.” His program involves fasting on liquids for two days, followed by a carefully planned five-day detox diet to allow the digestive system to rest. You can choose to go a three- to seven-day juice fast (drinking only fresh fruit and vegetable juices and water) as an effective way to release toxins.
Five best detox tips:
- Sugar Detox
- Hypoallergenic Detox
- Simple Fruit and Veggie Detox
- Smoothie Cleanse
- Juice Cleanse
GREAT WAYS TO HELP YOUR BODY DETOXIFY
At the end of the detox program. you can cleanse your body daily with these diet supplements and lifestyle practices:
1. Eat lots of fiber, including brown rice and organically grown fresh fruits and vegetables. Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, chlorella, and seaweed are excellent detoxifying foods. Related: Foods to avoid after delivery
- Cleanse and protect the liver by taking herbs such as dandelion root, burdock, and milk thistle, and drinking green tea.
- Take vitamin C, which helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that drives away toxins.
- Drink at least two quarts of water a day, made easy by bringing your water with you everywhere you go!
- Take breathe deeply to allow oxygen to circulate more completely through your system.
- Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions.
- Take a very hot shower for five minutes, allowing the water to run on your back. Follow with cold water for 30 seconds. Do this three times, and then get into bed for 30 minutes.
- Sweat in a bath tub so your body can eliminate waste through perspiration.
- Dry-brush your skin or try detox foot spas/foot baths to remove toxins through your pores. Special brushes are available at natural products stores.
What’s the most important way to detoxify? “Exercise,” exercises specifically for detoxifying or cleansing, as well as many other exercises with specific health benefits. Photo:Pixabay