Detailed steps on how to make liquid air freshener/ odour control.
We have learnt how to make different kinds of things on this blog ranging from Coconut oil, Liquid soap carrot oil and we are learning more. There’s a popular saying that no knowledge is a waste. That’s true. Today we are going to look at how to make liquid air freshener/ odour control in two simple ways.
250 ml of Perfumes
250 ml of Binder
500 ml of Methanol
1g granulated Camphor
2 litres of water
Dissolve binder, methanol and camphor in little water. Then add about 2 litres of water and shake properly until a fine result is achieved. Then add color and shake again until it’s properly mixed.
250ml perfume ( you can add different perfumes together )
-1g or small sachet of menthol crystal
-250ml texapon or catalyst
-2 litres of water
1. To the methanol, adfdd the menthol crystal, let it melt and then mix vigorously to avoid lumps or granules. Mix for about 2 minutes or more till the menthol crystals are properly dissolved.
2. In the methanol solution, pour the menthol together with the colourant and perfume into an empty gallon and cover properly to avoid the diffusion . Mix the mixture for few minutes by shaking the gallon.
3. Put the texapon or catalyst into the solution in the gallon then shake properly.
4. Add 2 litres of water into the solution and continue to shake for 5 minutes or more.
5. If need be add more water to your desired level and be mindful of the strength of the perfume you used.
6. Pour your product into empty perfume cans or containers with dispenser cover. You are good to go.
The air freshener is ready for use. It can be used in homes, offices, hospitals, schools and convenience.
Would you like to Learn how to make liquid soap:( laundry wash, dish wash, handwash, bleach, air freshener for a token? Fee: #2000 Nigerian naira