Detailed steps on how to make liquid soap
During my service year, I was privileged to acquire new skills and learn all I could (only good things o.lol) I will be sharing some of them bit by bit. The beautiful thing about knowledge is; it can never be a waste. Some of the things I learnt have fetched me money though not plenty money but money na money.
The first on my list is LIQUID SOAP
Get these things ready
Measures( 1 litre, an empty cup of tin milk)
1. Natrosol/ Antisol/ CMC ( Carboxy methyl cellulose) about 5 tin milk cups fully measured
2. Sulphonic acid
3. Caustic soda (little)
4.soda ash 2/3 milk tin.
6.formaline,citric acid(preservative optional).
8.sis (sodium laurate sulphate).
1.Dissolve the caustic soda with about 2 litres of water and allow to dissolve for about 45 minutes or overnight.
2. Dissolve soda ash in water.
3. Pour the sulphoric acid inside an. empty bowl,add perfume frangance,add texepon and add about 10litres of water stir for about 8-15 minutes.
4. Dissolve the sis with 5 tin milk cups of water dissolve STPP with 3 cups of water.
6. Dissolve the sis with about 10 litres of water if you are using antisol or cmc make sure you dissolve and leave for 2days.
1. Get the natrosol that been dissolved or remember this acts as a thickener.
2. Add the dissolved sulphuric acid texapon and Fragrance to the mixture and stir very well.
3. Add the dissolve caustic soda and stir .
4. Add the dissolved soda ash and stir.
5. Add formaline or the preservative You are using and stir
6. Add the dissolve the STPP.
7. Add the dissolved SLS to the content and stir.
8. Add colourant and stir properly.
You are good to go.
Thank me later for this. You will use little amount of money to produce soap that can last for a long time.
Please ask questions where you get confused,drop comments too to contribute.
Keep Visiting my blog