Simple ways you can monetize your blog
Blogging has been on for quite a number of years now and it is still growing and still catching new interests everyday.
Most people have seen the potentials in blogging and lots also use the technology just to write and share.
Do you have a blog?
Do you have a blog ? Are you actually maximizing your blog?
You may ask what is blog monetization, This is simply a way to make money from your blog.
You can make money from your blog, no matter how little or how big the amount is.
It is best to ensure that you have that as a source of residual income at least for managing your blog expenses.
HOW TO MONETIZE YOUR BLOG.
1) Running adverts: This is simply a method where you register your blog with a company like google and other advert companies.
You will be given some codes to paste on your blog and you get paid as decided by those companies.
You need to understand seo so that you can make the most use of your time.
2) Placing Text Ads: This allows you to make direct advertisements for other companies in your blog post.
What is required is for you to include links to another company or product, within your current blog post where visitors click on the link,they are taken to the company you are referring them to.
3) Advert space: This is another method of making money from your blog, with this form of advert.
You simply sell a particular space in your blog.
You can advertise for another company or product, for an agreed duration of time. If your blog has a high traffic rate.
You can easily sell some spaces in your blog to advertisers for extra cash.
4) Affiliate Marketing: This is another way of making money from your blog where you are required to sign up with other companies and get registered for products or services.
When you register..
After registration, you are given a customized link which indicates you as a marketer and you now advertise such products or services on your blog.
When visitors visit your blog and purchases from the company, you are paid some commission for the sales.
5) Create or sell your own product: Most bloggers have one form of skill or the other, some are into business, others offer services.
If you have a blog and you have products that you sell or services that you render.
I advise that you bring that product or service online and sell to your blog viewers.
You never can tell how much sales you may make from those loyal visitors to your blog.
These are just few tips to monetize your blog.
If you have a blog and it is not yet making some residual income for you, you need to put that blog to more use.
Do you like this post? kindly share with your friends and drop some comments.
If you have more ideas that will help other bloggers to make money on their blogs please share. Thanks